When you arrive at a gas station with the intention of filling up with fuel, please take note of the following:
- Park your car next to the pump and turn off the ignition
- Do not smoke, light matches or lighters while refueling
- Turn off your mobile
- Do not re-enter your vehicle during refueling
- If you get off our vehicle, de-charge the static electricity in your body, by touching on a metal surface, other than the pump
- If you drive a motorcycle, always get off the machine during refueling
- Take care not to overfill the tank of your vehicle
- Do not leave children alone outside the vehicle
In case of fire in the tank during refueling, back away from the vehicle and what is of crucial importance:
Leave the nozzle into the fill pipe!
Pump attendants are trained to extinguish fires.
Safety is our primary concern!